Saturday 11 May 2013

Intro

Greetings internet people i'm from past like dinosaurs and other stuff! But in all seriousness, this is my first attempt at blogging and i know i'm not gonna suck at it. I'm not gonna talk about the theory of evolution or the purpose and the meaning of life (seriously i have seen a lot of blogs about these topics and i'm sick and constipated of all these), so where was I? Ah! My blog is gonna be what a blog should be. My things, things which i think, which i believe in, which i think you people should think about, and blah and blah and blah. I have a gut feeling that like minded people, people like me, retarded, twisted and somewhat normal are gonna like reading whatever i write. So! What the frack am i waiting for? Lets start this thing! Next post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment